Talent Acquisition Specialist
We are looking for a supestar in the talent acquisition area to source top talent candidates for our fast-growing company. In this role, you will be responsible for determining job requirements, screening candidates, and understanding hiring needs.
Our ideal candidate for the Talent Acquisition Specialist role, should possess 2 to 3 years of experience as a recruiter and the skill to attract the perfect candidate for each role. Successful talent acquisition specialists in Valoreo will support in the creation of recruitment processes, implementing tools of candidate evaluation and ATS platforms.
- Fast-moving hiring process and the ability to recruit all types of corporate profiles
- Determining selection criteria, hiring profiles, and job requirements for job openings.
- Sourcing potential candidates through online company career portals, recruitment sites, job boards, social platforms, as well as print media, posters, and flyers, when required.
- Developing recruitment strategies and processes in line with the fast-paced timing that Valoreo requires to become the next unicorn in 2022.
- Bachelor's degree in Psychology, Human Resources, Business Administration or similar.
- 2-3 years of experience as a talent acquisition specialist.
- Exceptional ability to screen candidates, compile shortlists and interview candidates.
- Ability to act as a talent consultant with internal departments, develop hiring strategies and profiles.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.