Supply Chain Manager (LATAM)
- The Supply Chain Manager (LATAM) will work as a member of the Global Supply Chain Team and actively help establish procurement processes for various product groups (softlines, hardlines, CPG) and brands, as well as assist with building up the logistical infrastructure of the firm that ranges from importing products to LATAM up to the smooth daily operation of VALOREO’s centralized warehouse.
- On the procurement side, the Supply Chain Manager will engage in and oversee all procurement related tasks, including the selection and qualification of new suppliers, diligence on existing suppliers, RFQs/biddings and the establishment of sound quality control (QC) processes.
- On the logistics side, the Supply Chain Manager will engage in and help manage all logistics related tasks, including coordinating deliveries with suppliers and forwarders, oversee VALOREO’s centralized warehouse operation, as well as help optimizing last-mile logistics.
- As part of the job the Supply Chain Manager will also support the Operations Team with the roll out of VALOREO’s ERP system and help with the operational integration of new brands and companies.
- Looking ahead and with the successful establishment of processes on the procurement and logistics side the Supply Chain Manager will be responsible for and play an active role in growing and managing the regional team in LATAM.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Economics, Engineering, International Trade, or related fields from leading university and/or equivalent practical experience
- 5+ yrs of experience in a similar role, with experience in a Supply Chain, Logistics or Procurement
- Strong relationship-building, negotiation, management and organizational skills
- Mastery of Microsoft Office (Excel, Powerpoint, Word)
- Strong attention to detail
- Fluency in English & Spanish, Portuguese language skills is a plus
- Understanding of/experience in direct procurement, as well as with consumer goods supply chains and e-commerce operations is a plus
- This role is based in Mexico City (flexibility with regards to remote working)